Monday, 12 July 2010


Well I didn't get as much done as I'd hoped over the weekend, but I did at least get some things done. The first 15 Romans are done with the last 3 undercoated and ready to go. Played around with the first of the shield transfers last night. They look great but don't fit all the way around. I think this is more to do with the shields being out than the transfers, but no matter, once the edges have been painted in they look fine. I'm putting the first two ranks on 40x40 bases so I can use them for Impetus as well as WAB. Not played Impetus yet but I've heard lots of good things about it so will give it a go at some point
Other stuff on the go is these Goth Cavalry. I'm enjoying these but they will wait till I've finished the Romans, as will these 2 Perry's WotR figs that I've put together. The 3 Goth Infantry behind them will be going into my Saxon unit. These are going to be a quick dip job to get them done.

All in all, quite happy with how its going :)

PS. Thanks very much to Paul for the Gaelic Cav, they arrived today. Just the ticket ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment