Tuesday 13 July 2010

This blogging might just be working....


I must admit that the blog is giving me a reason for painting at the moment, which was the reason I wanted to do it in the first place. I'm finding that I'm looking forward to an evenings painting for the first time in ages. Not sure why, must be an inner ego thing lol!

Finished all the Romans apart from 3 shields for the extra ones I'm adding. I may try and take time out first thing in the morning and try and get them done and based as I have a game planned for tomorrow evening. I'll have to borrow my Numidian troops from Tim as I have none finished atm. Pleased with the way they have come out. Think they will look better once I've put a bit of weathering on the shields.



Managed to get these 3 Goths painted and coated with army painter too. Not messing about with these ones, just a quick highlight tomorrow then a Matt varnish and they can get added to the Saxon unit I've got on the go. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    Blogging as an ego thing...? Never ;-)
    No...you´re right...it gets me painting with more passion than before.
    Great painting here...I love the teutonics
    Cheers
    Paul

    ReplyDelete